teisipäev, 14. jaanuar 2014

On my way to Australia

First stop in Helsinki, I have to wait for 7 hours for my connecting flight wuhuuu.
At least here the wi-fi is fast and good, thanks to that, time goes by faster.  First flight was only 25 minutes long, it's funny when I start comparing it with my third flight, London-Hong Kong, the flight duration is 11 hours and 45 minutes, quite a long time :D I hope that Qantas airlines offers good movies and delicious food. But I sit in the middle of the seat row, I like to sit next to window, it is always so complicated to go even to the toilet, when you sit in the middle, because people beside you sleep or just ignore you, when you want to move from your seat.

I still don't have that feeling, which you get when  you go to abroad. When I was younger, I used to be so excited, going to abroad, even to our neighbor country, Finland, to shop in H&M. But now I'm going to another side of the world and I've got a feeling like I'm in some cafe and soon heading home. It's kinda cool!
 It's difficult to pack clothes and stuff into just one suitcase for a trip which lasts for 6 months. In addition, there is so different climate comparing with Estonia, where is -7 degrees and snow, but in Brisbane temperature is approximately +27 to 30 degrees and might be even warmer.

Tervitused Vantaa lennujaamast!

Olen ligi 5 tundi nüüdseks järgmist lendu oodanud, jalad on kanged ja külmetavad, sest mul on ketsid ja dressid seljas. Suur osa inimesi istuvad oma soojade sulejopedega ja talvesaabastega, tahaks ka ! Järgmine lennuk viib mind Londonisse, kus saan samuti toole kulutada ehk siis 5 tundi oodata järgmist lendu Hong Kongi, see on pikk lend, ligi 12 tundi. Loodetavasti tuleb uni ja magan, muidu on Hong Kongi kohale jõudes suuur väsimus.
Mul ei ole üldse sellist tunnet, et nüüd lähen 6 kuuks Austraaliasse, kus on umbes 27-30 kraadi või rohkemgi sooja. Lahe mõelda, et lähen Eesti lumisest talvest sooja Austraaliasse.
Tõusen nüüd püsti toolit, liigutan end veidi. Ma lähen ilusatesse randadesse seal oma jõuluajal kogutud lisakilodega, seal peab hakkama korralikult ja regulaarselt trenni tegema!

Kirjutan peagi uuesti ! Kallistan!

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar