I am so grateful for everything in my life, every day when I walk either to work or just power-walking through different roads, I think about that how lucky I am because I can see, I can walk, I can hear, I can talk, I can be independent .. there are a lot of people in the World, who doesn't have those possibilities.. People tend to forget to be grateful for their lives.
I am so grateful for my family, thanks to them I've been able to travel the World, sail, kitesurf in different parts of the World. I'm a person, who loves to discover new places and travel as much as possible. I feel the happiest, when I'm spending time with my family/ I'm abroad sailing/kitesurfing/ sitting on the beach/watching the ocean.
I've grown so much, while living in Australia, it is the best decision in my life, I've ever made.
Ps.Tomorrow is my last day at work, yay..
Now I'm going to have a dinner with my australian family
Now I'm going to have a dinner with my australian family
Kommentaare ei ole:
Postita kommentaar