neljapäev, 1. mai 2014

Loving my life!

Hey!

I've wanted to write a new post for a quite a long time now and here it comes . ..
Unfortunately I'm not able to post good quality photos from my new camera, because my mac's memory is full, but somehow it allows me to still save photos from my iPhone, that's good :)

So what I've been up to lately (highlights) :


  • Hiked in rainforest (Mt.Glorious) 

  • Travelled to Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast. 

  • Had a wonderful dinner with my Australian family 

First of all let's talk about hiking in rainforest: On Sunday (27.04) evening I drove with Gavin to Mount Glorious to go for a hike in rainforest. Wow ! What an awesome experience, something new ! We had been walking for about 20 minutes when it suddenly started to thunder and only in matter of seconds it started to pour as well. The thing in Queensland with the rain is that, when it rains it really means that it rains A LOT- floods. I had my phone in my pocket and seriously I thought that it will die because all my clothes were way too wet for phone to survive.. but it survived tough it was a bit slow at first when I tried to dry it.  But it was so much fun, we walked as fast as we could the same route back where we started our hike, I literally felt as if I was walking through a river. I got hit by peanuts or something like that, it was pretty painful experience but still a lot of fun. Couple of trees had fallen onto the road when we headed back to our car. Later on in the car we put the air conditioner to maximum temperature and started driving back to Brisbane. I was so amazed by the experience the rest of the evening.




On Monday (28.04) I decided to go to Gold Coast after work, just to spend some time out of the city and to watch the ocean.  I finished working about 2 o'clock and then ate a late lunch and went to central station to catch a train to Gold Coast, it takes about an hour and half to get to Gold Coast and then you have to catch a bus as well to whenever you want, I went to Surfers Paradise. 
It was such a great feeling to see the ocean, waves, kite surfers and beach! 
I sat on the beach about 1 hour and then took a bus to Southport, where Terje lives. I stayed at her place for a night. Love love Terje's and her partner's apartment (17th floor, great view) . We ate a dinner and then headed downstairs to sauna and pools. Spent a lot of time chatting in sauna and watching stars in the pool. 
In the morning we ate yumyum BREAD, (can't remember whether it was latvian or russian bread, anyway it was so gooood, miss black bread a lot). After breakfast I headed to Australian Pacific shopping center, obviously to do some shopping :), later took a bus to Surfers Paradise, spent couple of hours on the beach and then grabbed a pizza before going to railway station. 
Had a wonderful time ! 



On Thursday (31.05)  I had dinner with my Australian family in Turkish restaurant in West End, yumyum!
We ordered 4 entrees + mains+ desserts= excellent ! 
I ate way too much as always, can't stop eating before plates aren't empty :)
Lovely evening ! 




Hej!

Kahjuks ei saa ma oma uuest kaamerast pilte blogisse üleslaadida, kuna arvuti mälumaht on täis, ülla-ülla!
Mis olen vahepeal teinud:


  • käisin matkamas Mt.Glorious vihmametsas

  • sõitsin Surfers Paradise'i, Gold Coastile 

  • perekondlik öhtusöök Türgi restoranis "Agora" Marko ja Zoéga 


Esiteks pisut vihmametsas matkamisest. Pühapäeval sain Gaviniga kokku ning sõitsime mägedesse autoga. Läksime vihmametsa matkama, olime pisut aega matkanud, kui järsku kuulsime müristamist, otsustasime siiski edasi matkata.. Siis aga hakkas niimoodi vihma sadama, et ohohooo, ulme ! Olin üsna kindel, et mu telefonist ei jää midagi alles, kuna ma olin täiesti läbimärg, TÄIESTI! 
Selline tunne oli nagu seisaksin keset jöge, sest igaltpoolt tuli vihmavett suure hooga, päris keeruline oli mitte libastuda. Arvan, et sain pählitega vastu pead, sest mingid asjad lendasid mulle vastu pead ja nägu, päris valus oli, aga samas ka naljakas. Naersin kogu südamest, sest see olukord oli nii ebareaalne, olin ju üleni mudane- nägu, juuksed, riided jne. Tagasi kiirköndi tehes/joostes olid paljud puud matkaraja peale kukkunud.  Hiljem jöudsime ühte vahepunkti, kus umbes 10 inimest olid varju all, nad vaatasid meid nagu hernehirmutisi :) auto juurde jöudes esimese asjana vaatasin, kas telefon on elus, läks önneks ja jäi ellu! 
Autos panime konditsioneeri maximumi peale, nagu saunas olin. Lahe kogemus! 



Esmaspäeval peale tööd istusin Central Stationis rongi peale ja söitsin Gold Coastile, rongijaamast vötsin bussi Surfers Paradise'i. Esimese asjana läksin kohe randa, istusin seal tunni, jälgisin merd ja tegin pilte, mönus! Seejärel hüppasin uuesti bussi peale ja vötsin suuna South Porti poole, kus Terje elab. Nii mönus oli nende juures ! Söime öhtust, jutustasime, käisime saunas, ujusime pikalt ning istusime mullvannis ja hiljem vaatasime filmi. Hommikul söime hommikust, nomnom, sain kaua igatsetud leiba suitsuvorstiga süüa.
Läksin shoppama ning seejärel randa, vötsin päikest, kuulasin muusikat, jälgisin ookeani :) !
Enne bussi ja rongi peale minekut haarasin pitsa ning seejärel vötsin suuna Brisbane'i poole tagasi. 
Super !



Neljapäeval käisin oma Austraalia perega (Marko ja Zoe) öhtusöögil West Endis, valisin seekord Türgi restorani " Agora" kuna köikidel olid köhud nii tühjad, siis tellisime palju süüa. Nimelt 4 eelrooga+ pearoad+ magustoidud, nii hea toit oli ! 


 Surfers Paradise


 South Port, at Terjes apartment




















 Pools and sauna complex












:)


Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar